Sunday, March 29, 2009

Robbie Fulks

(Image found at RobbieFulks.com)

I ran into my friend Barry Seetoo-Ronk at the Cape May Singer-Songwriter thing last night. We talked about our favorite music a bit and Barry told me he really likes this guy's stuff. I just checked out his website and read a bit on his blog.
"Countrier Than Thou" was one of the tunes that Barry mentioned - totally cracked me up. At the risk of marginalizing my show even more, I've got to get this music into a playlist soon - I love it.
Here's a paragraph from his site:

"Hi, I'm Robbie Fulks and this is my website. I play and write music, mostly country of one stripe or another. I think you knew that if you came here, but if you're unfamiliar, click below to hear and see examples of my style. Otherwise click around as you please and let the magic that is me enfeeble your defenses."

No comments: